The Bible tells us lots of stories, but its aim is to tell us one great big story of God's redemption. Woven traces this grand story of the Bible from Genesis to Revelation through Greek and Hebrew word studies so that you can see God's redemptive power on display throughout the entire Bible.
"This is my favorite of all of Amy's studies. I loved the Greek and Hebrew words every day. Now, whenever I see them in Scripture I'm like, I KNOW THIS ONE!"
2 APR 2017, 12:21
"Honestly? When my Bible study chose this study I was intimidated - Greek and Hebrew seemed way too hard for this grandma! But I loved every minute of it and it was much easier than I expected!"
15 SEP 2017, 14:42
"This is the first study I did by Amy and now I want to do all the rest! Made me feel like a true Bible nerd for the first time!"
15 SEP 2017, 14:42
Every Study Includes
- Five days per week of Scripture-based Bible study
- Readings assignments that put the Text at the forefront of your study
- Theological commentary that invites you to interact with the passage
- Study tips that encourage you to do the hard work of study, and guides you into a deeper, more robust understanding of the Word
- Daily questions for reflection to encourage you to think deeply about the Word and integrate the truth of God’s Word into your daily life
- Daily prayer points to guide your prayerful response to the Text
- Personal login account that tracks your progress so that you never loose your spot
- Access for a year so that you're not pressured or rushed and can go at your own pace
Here's what you have to look forward to in Woven
During this study, you'll learn how to do a word study and then practice that new skill every day. By the end of this study, you'll be a pro in studying difficult words in the Bible!
This study takes a look at the grand story of Scripture so that by the end of these four weeks you will be able to map out the meta narrative of the Bible.-
To help you underscore your study skills and track your learning progress, I'm including free printable worksheets to guide you through this study. All you need is your Bible and a notebook.
"My favorite thing about studying one verse at a time is that I know I'm not missing anything important. I used to only do devotional books, but since doing these studies I'm actually learning to study my Bible on my own, too"
12 MAR 2020, 12:21
"I'm a mom with three under four, which means my study time each day is limited. Amy's studies go deep and only take about 20 minutes. I realized I was really craving that kind of in-depth study. I just didn't think it was possible with my schedule."
21 OCT 2019, 14:42
"I've done every single one of Amy's studies, and I can't recommend them enough! There's honestly not much else out there that helps you learn to study the Bible while studying a specific book of the Bible. It's worth every penny."
20 SEP 2020, 14:42