"I sort of thought Jonah was a book for kids (you know, the whale and everything), but after doing FAITHFUL it's now one of my favorite prophetic books!"
2 APR 2017, 12:21
"My favorite part of this study was the book overview study. I've never read an entire book of the Bible in a single sitting, but it only took about 15 minutes and I learned so much about the book's themes!"
15 SEP 2017, 14:42
"I followed Amy on Instagram for a while and then decided to try one of her studies. I tried Jonah first, and I haven't bought a study by any one else since. They're short each day and go super deep. Exactly what I was looking for."
15 SEP 2017, 14:42
Every Study Includes
- Five days per week of Scripture-based Bible study
- Readings assignments that put the Text at the forefront of your study
- Theological commentary that invites you to interact with the passage
- Study tips that encourage you to do the hard work of study, and guides you into a deeper, more robust understanding of the Word
- Daily questions for reflection to encourage you to think deeply about the Word and integrate the truth of God’s Word into your daily life
- Daily prayer points to guide your prayerful response to the Text
- Personal login account that tracks your progress so that you never loose your spot
- Access for a year so that you're not pressured or rushed and can go at your own pace
Here's what you have to look forward to in Philippians
Since we’re studying an entire book of the Bible over the next several weeks, our study will start with some instruction on how to do a book overview study. We’ll look at the cultural setting, original author and audience, and literary structure and genre.
The book of Philippians has some unique vocab in the original language. If you’ve ever wanted a little Greek tutorial, this study is for you!
To help you underscore your study skills and track your learning progress, I'm including free printable worksheets to guide you through this study. All you need is your Bible and a notebook.
"My favorite thing about studying one verse at a time is that I know I'm not missing anything important. I used to only do devotional books, but since doing these studies I'm actually learning to study my Bible on my own, too"
12 MAR 2020, 12:21
"I'm a mom with three under four, which means my study time each day is limited. Amy's studies go deep and only take about 20 minutes. I realized I was really craving that kind of in-depth study. I just didn't think it was possible with my schedule."
21 OCT 2019, 14:42
"I've done every single one of Amy's studies, and I can't recommend them enough! There's honestly not much else out there that helps you learn to study the Bible while studying a specific book of the Bible. It's worth every penny."
20 SEP 2020, 14:42