A theological look at the Tabernacle design in the book of Exodus. We'll work verse-by-verse through the Tabernacle instructions so that you can see how every element points to the coming of Christ!
"I had no idea how many things in the tabernacle anticipated the coming of the Savior! Loved this study."
2 APR 2017, 12:21
"This was a great study, especially for those who like typological studies. It reminded me of my OT course in seminary, honestly."
15 SEP 2017, 14:42
"I loved this! Can't wait to pick another study next!"
15 SEP 2017, 14:42
Every Study Includes
- Five days per week of Scripture-based Bible study
- Readings assignments that put the Text at the forefront of your study
- Theological commentary that invites you to interact with the passage
- Study tips that encourage you to do the hard work of study, and guides you into a deeper, more robust understanding of the Word
- Daily questions for reflection to encourage you to think deeply about the Word and integrate the truth of God’s Word into your daily life
- Daily prayer points to guide your prayerful response to the Text
- Personal login account that tracks your progress so that you never loose your spot
- Access for a year so that you're not pressured or rushed and can go at your own pace
Here's what you have to look forward to in Presence Promised
In this study, we will be doing a few cultural background studies so that we can understand what certain elements and instructions meant to the original audience. This skill will serve you well in this study and in your Bible study for years to come.
We take a brief look at Hebrew vocabulary in this study. If you've ever wanted a little languages tutorial, you'll love this study!
To help you underscore your study skills and track your learning progress, I'm including free printable worksheets of the biblical text to guide you through this study. All you need is your Bible and a notebook.
"My favorite thing about studying one verse at a time is that I know I'm not missing anything important. I used to only do devotional books, but since doing these studies I'm actually learning to study my Bible on my own, too"
12 MAR 2020, 12:21
"I'm a mom with three under four, which means my study time each day is limited. Amy's studies go deep and only take about 20 minutes. I realized I was really craving that kind of in-depth study. I just didn't think it was possible with my schedule."
21 OCT 2019, 14:42
"I've done every single one of Amy's studies, and I can't recommend them enough! There's honestly not much else out there that helps you learn to study the Bible while studying a specific book of the Bible. It's worth every penny."
20 SEP 2020, 14:42